ISO Agent Program
Are you an existing merchant account sales agent looking to find new ISO agent program? Are you new to the credit card processing industry and looking to become a credit card processing agent? At Allied Payments, we strive to offer one of the best merchant account affiliate programs. Our relationships with various financial institutions help us provide the most extensive network of payment processors.
The Allied Payments Agent Program difference
- Complete Agent Tools to help merchant services agents understand and sell high risk processing services across all types of business. We provide agents their own high risk payment gateway with the ability to upsell and keep 100% of profits.
- Create your Sales Team with our sub ISO agent program. Receive ongoing compensation from your affiliates and referral merchants without the hassle of hiring and managing employees. Build your business as we work with your referrals.
- High Risk Credit Card Processing services are also available to sales agents. In addition to credit card processing services, we offer ISO agents high risk check processing and offshore payment processing services.
The Benefits of the Allied Payments
Allied Payments Agents Receive:
- Ability to offer merchants reliable high risk merchant account solutions.
- Agent sponsorship into the payment networks.
- Nearly 100% new merchant account acceptance with our trained in-house underwriting professionals.
- Ongoing PCI Compliance assistance and support
- Access to our offshore high risk payment processors.
Allied Payments Customers Receive:
- Multiple types of payment acceptance methods
- Multiple types of currencies for global customers
- Direct integration into the credit card and pin debt networks
- Complete back office reporting to help manage your business
- Complete PCI Compliance
For more information about our ISO agent compensation, or to become a merchant account affiliate with Allied Payments, please contact us. One of our payment processing professionals will be glad to help answer any of your questions or concerns and be happy to have you join our team.